Our products are developed with a game engine based on a powerful object-oriented C++ library. This multi-platform library enables us to design games or multimedia applications for PC/Mac, mobile or consoles
It is used for most of our in-house projects developments, affording great efficiency and code reusability. This method facilitates product maintenance and increase our development capacity.
The engine include the follwing features:
- a multitask and multithread engine (event-oriented, and entity-class programming)
- a 3D engine using powerful 3D technologies (based on OpenGL)
- a physic engine with object hierarchy (dynamics, collisions, particles, skeleton animation)
- a module dedicated to multiplayer network gaming.
- a module dedicated to AI programming
- a multimedia module (video or sound streaming, image import/export, 3d objets import)
- mobile features support: tactile interface, GPS usage, photo or video capture, QR code decoding
- a built-in profiler module to facilitate optimisation and debugging
- a localisation module including full support of unicode allowing easy multilingual adaptation
- A web interface module allowing easy access to databases, sending web requests or files transfers.
- a DRM & versioning module: for encrypting, registration, and automatic updates system for end users.